CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionMoving beyond standard concepts of traditional and new diplomacy, Agency Change illustrates how parallel, yet disparate diplomatic systems emerge-statesmen seeing power vis-a-vis non-state actors seeking solutions to problems-and examines different mutually beneficial solutions to this phenomenon.
- Author BiographyJohn Robert Kelley is assistant professor at the School of International Service at American University, and an associate at the London School of Economics IDEAS think tank. Prior to entering academia, he worked at the U.S. Department of State, where he served as program officer in the Office of Foreign Missions.
- Author(s)John Robert Kelley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.