All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ways in which agency and consciousness are created through transactions between self and other. This book argues that it is necessary to regard body-brain interactions in the context of the social and discursive practices which act upon human bodies.
- Author BiographyPaul J. Thibault is Professor in Linguistics and Media Communication, Agder University College, Kristiansand, Norway.
- Author(s)Paul J. Thibault
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.