Agenda Dynamics in Spain: 2015 by Frank R. Baumgartner, Laura Chaques Bonafont, Anna Palau (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £57.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish politics has been transformed. Using new techniques, this book looks at 30 years of Spanish political history to understand party competition, the impact of the EU, media-government relations, aspirations for independence in Catalonia and the Basque region, and the declining role of religion.
- Author BiographyLaura Chaques Bonafont is Professor of Political Science at the University of Barcelona and Research Fellow at the Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (IBEI). She is the director of the Spanish Policy Agendas Project (www.ub.edu/spanishpolicyagendas). Her main research interests are the analysis of agenda dynamics in comparative perspective, with special reference to the impact of the media, and interest groups. Anna M. Palau is Assistant Professor at the Department of Constitutional Law and Political Science at the University of Barcelona and member of the Spanish Policy Agendas Project. Her research focuses on the analysis of policy dynamics, Europeanization, media and public opinion and government-opposition dynamics. Her work has been published in Comparative Political Studies, West European Politics, Journal of Public Policy, and Journal of Legislative Studies, among others. Frank R. Baumgartner is the Richard J. Richardson Distinguished Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA. He is one of the founders and directors of the US Policy Agendas Project and has published such books as Agendas and Instability in American Politics, The Politics of Attention, and The Politics of Information, all with Bryan D. Jones.
- Author(s)Anna Palau,Frank R. Baumgartner,Laura Chaques Bonafont
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Studies of Political Agendas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.