Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Computational Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Perrone,Francesco Luna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. Preface. Contributing Authors. Introduction. Part I: A Modest Proposal. 1. Prospect for an Economics Framework for Swarm; C. Bruun. Part II: New Tools. 2. Automated Trading Experiments with MAML; L. Gulyas, T. Vincze. 3. VSB - Visual Swarm Builder - A Visual tool for Swarm Agent Based Environment; A. Perrone, M. Tenuti. 4. SWIEE - a Swarm Web Interface for Experimental Economics; R. Boero. Part III: Financial Applications. 5. Contagion of Financial Crises under Local and Global Networks; A. Cassar, N. Duffy. 6. Simulating Fractal Financial Markets; M. Corazza, A. Perrone. 7. Growing Theories from the 'Bottom Up'. A Simple Entry-Exit Model; D. Delli Gatti, et al. 8. Cognitive Agents Behaving in a Simple Stock Market Structure; P. Terna. Part IV: Other Contributions. 9. Production Partnerships Formation with Heterogeneous Agents: a Simulation in SWARM; D. Fiaschi, et al. 10. Casino World: An Agent-based Model with Heterogeneous Risk Preferences and Adaptive Behavior; M. Harrington, D. Higa. 11. Search in Artificial Labour Markets: a Simulation Study; M.D. Sapienza, M. Fontana. Index.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Luna is a specialist in Computable Economics
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.