All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £131.17
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £35.51Trending at £67.50
- £27.85Trending at £37.55
- £25.37Trending at £32.78
- £19.60Trending at £25.34
- £18.27Trending at £21.58
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a brief review of data mining and agent technology fields, this book presents a methodology for developing multi-agent systems, as well as describes available open-source tools, and demonstrates the application of the methodology on three different cases.
- Author(s)Andreas L. Symeonidis,Pericles A. Mitkas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMultiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 Tables, black and white; 77 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 206 p. 77 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.