Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/12/2002
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2531
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVIII, 346 p.
- Weight1130 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid Parkes,Julian Padget,Norman Sadeh,Onn Shehory,William E. Walsh
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
- Table Of ContentsAuctions.- A Comparison among Bidding Algorithms for Multiple Auctions.- Bidtree Ordering in IDA Combinatorial Auction Winner-Determination with Side Constraints.- Differential-Revelation VCG Mechanisms for Combinatorial Auctions.- An English Auction Protocol for Multi-attribute Items.- Effectiveness of Preference Elicitation in Combinatorial Auctions.- Auctions for Divisible Resources: Price Functions, Nash Equilibrium, and Decentralized Update Schemes.- Price-Based Information Certificates for Minimal-Revelation Combinatorial Auctions.- Co-evolutionary Auction Mechanism Design: A Preliminary Report.- ATTac-2001: A Learning, Autonomous Bidding Agent.- Negotiation.- A Software Infrastructure for Negotiation within Inter-organisational Alliances.- The Influence of Information on Negotiation Equilibrium.- Using an Annealing Mediator to Solve the Prisoners' Dilemma in the Negotiation of Complex Contracts.- Automated Negotiation in Many-to-Many Markets for Imperfectly Substitutable Goods.- An Ontology Based Approach to Automated Negotiation.- Markets.- Goodwill Hunting: An Economically Efficient Online Feedback Mechanism for Environments with Variable Product Quality.- Guaranteeing Properties for E-commerce Systems.- An Extensible Agent Architecture for a Competitive Market-Based Allocation of Consumer Attention Space.- Self-Enforcing Strategic Demand Reduction.- Skeletal Jade Components for the Construction of Institutions.- Challenges in Large-Scale Open Agent Mediated Economies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.