All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a theoretical entity: Agent_Zero. This title weaves a computational tapestry with threads from Plato, Hume, Darwin, Pavlov, Smith, Tolstoy, Marx, James, and Dostoevsky, among others.
- Author BiographyJoshua M. Epstein directs the Center for Advanced Modeling at The Johns Hopkins University, where he is a professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine with joint appointments in the Departments of Applied Mathematics, Economics, International Health, Environmental Health Sciences, Biostatistics, Civil Engineering, and the Institute for Computational Medicine. He is also an external professor at the Santa Fe Institute. This volume forms a trilogy on agent-based modeling, with Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up (MIT), with coauthor Robert Axtell, and Generative Social Science: Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling (Princeton).
- Author(s)Joshua M. Epstein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Complexity
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note113 color illus. 3 tables.
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.