All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents case studies of social innovation that have led to significant social change. This title offers illustrations and insightful interpretations of how innovators, social entrepreneurs, and change agents are dealing with powerful opponents, the burdens of bureaucracy, and the challenge of securing resources and support.
- Author BiographySanderijn Cels is a senior fellow with the Consensus Building Institute and a research associate with the MIT-Harvard Public Disputes program. Jorrit de Jong teaches in executive education programs at the Harvard Kennedy School, USA, where he is a senior fellow at the Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation. Frans Nauta is professor of Public Sector Innovation at HAN University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands and leads the Dutch Entrepreneurship program of the European Institute for Innovation and Technology's Climate-KIC.
- Author(s)Frans Nauta,Jorrit de Jong,Sanderijn Cels
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleBrookings / ASH Center Series, Innovative Governance in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.