All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Gordon
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Contemplating a Study of Change. 2. Cultural Heritage Tourism. 3. The Rastafarian Transformation. 4. The Cooperative Movement. 5. Converts for Evangelicals. 6. Rethinking Globalization and Change.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. Gordon, associate professor at the University of Houston, is an applied cultural anthropologist. His work in Belize includes directing an ethnographic field school that started in 2003, following earlier applied work in the country on the prevention of dengue fever. In addition to a PhD in anthropology from the University of Wisconsin, the author holds a master's degree in public health. Combining his expertise in these two areas, he has spent considerable time both in conducting ethnographic research in West Africa and the Dominican Republic and in consulting about problems related to health and development for the United States Agency for International Development, the Pan American Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and The World Bank.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.