CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £5.49Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows how responsiveness in European welfare programs is institutionalized through nationally distinct legal foundations, professional traditions, and resource networks, while revealing how resource scarcities threaten to erode these capabilities.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER J. JEWELL is a Research Fellow at the Institute for Health Policy Studies at the University of California, San Francisco, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Jewell
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.