CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £139.32Trending at £166.25
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £15.72Trending at £16.06
- £23.56Trending at £24.06
- £26.73Trending at £40.10
- £16.62Trending at £19.00
- £16.77Trending at £27.14
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a methodology that aligns the critical but often 'silo-ed' software development process with the company goals. This book lets you build the teams, define the roles, acquire the tools, and deliver your software on time and on budget. It explains how to employ automation in your development process to improve your company's profitability.
- Author BiographyBill Holtsnider is an experienced writer, educator, and software professional with more than 26 years of experience working in the computer industry. His IT expertise includes working in such diverse areas as stock portfolio management, identity management, and software development. He is the author of six books and a wide range of technical and marketing documentation. Tom Wheeler has a long track record of building organizations to develop commercial software, including products for financial services and contact centers. He has built, sold and been a senior manager in a variety of different types of companies, including international conglomerates and garage-sized start ups. He first created the Six Week Solution back in the 1980's and has been fine-tuning it since. George Stragand is a manager and software developer with over 20 years of producing and managing the delivery of commercial software on time. He has worked for companies ranging in size from startups to multinationals, creating software both for external and in-house use. He still hasn't found a problem which couldn't be solved by one more level of indirection or a suitable amount of explosives in the correct location. Joseph Gee has spent the last 10 years of his career leading and coaching teams through a variety of successful projects and Agile transitions. His advocacy for software craftsmanship has equipped teams for success in small custom shops, large telecom enterprise systems, commercial shrink-wrap modeling software, and, most recently, cutting edge behavioral analytics.
- Author(s)Bill Holtsnider,George Stragand,Joe Gee,Tom Wheeler
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight540 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.