Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical guidance for professionals, practitioners, and researchers faced with creating and rolling out their own agile testing processes.
- Author BiographyJohn Watkins has more than 30 years of experience in the field of software development, with some 25 years in the field of software testing. During his career, Watkins has been involved at all levels and phases of testing and has provided high-level test process consultancy, training, and mentoring to numerous blue chip companies. He is both a Chartered IT Professional and a Fellow of the British Computer Society, where he is an active member of the Special Interest Group in Software Testing (SIGiST), previously serving on committees of the Intellect Testing Group (representing the UK technology industry) and the SmallTalk User Group. He is author of Testing IT: An Off-the-Shelf Software Testing Process (Cambridge University Press, 2001) and currently works for IBM's software group.
- Author(s)John Watkins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.