All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith multi-disciplinary and accessible essays that span the expanding spectrum of aging and related stereotypes as our population gets older, this book offers a broad range of readers new ways to understand, perceive, and think about aging.
- Author BiographyNorma Jones is the coeditor of Heroines of Film and Television: Portrayals in Popular Culture and Heroines of Comic Books and Literature: Portrayals in Popular Culture (Rowman & Littlefield, 2014). Bob Batchelor, a noted cultural historian, is the author or editor of more than 20 books, including: The 1900s, The 1980s, The 2000s, American Pop: Popular Culture Decade by Decade (4 volumes); John Updike: A Critical Biography (2013); and Gatsby: The Cultural History of the Great American Novel (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015). Batchelor is founding editor of the Popular Culture Studies Journal and editor of the Contemporary American Literature series published by Rowman & Littlefield.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 black & white halftones
- Weight517 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBob Batchelor,Norma Jones
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.19Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.