Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the most prevalent conditions affecting seniors - including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, arthritis, and fibromyalgia - this title analyzes the impact of chronic disease on aging. It deals with cognitive changes, psychological problems, and trends in health care utilization.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Morewitz has over 18 years experience as a behavioral/public health scientist, university faculty member, and consultant. He runs a research institution in San Francisco supervising faculty research on the epidemiology and psychosocial aspects of the lower extremity disease/injury, disability, diabetes, and arthritis, and more. He has been on the staff or faculty of Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Medicine & School of Public Health, DePaul University, Argonne National Laboratory, & the California College of Podiatric Medicine. Mark L. Goldstein, Ph.D. is a licensed clinical psychologist in Illinois. Dr. Goldstein has a private practice specializing in forensic psychology and counseling. He is also an adjunct professor at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology and consultant to a suburban school system. Dr. Goldstein received his Ph.D. from the University of Florida and was previously a core faculty member at the Illinois School of Professional Psychology and adjunct professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine and Roosevelt University. He is the editor of a book, Behavioral Science Education, and the author of numerous professional articles.
- Author(s)Mark L. Goldstein,Stephen J. Morewitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1170 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.