All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated second edition provides a complete introduction to aging and mental health for psychology students taking courses in aging as well as for academics and practitioners working in the field of gerontology.
- Author BiographyDaniel L. Segal is Professor of Psychology and Director of Clinical Training at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Sara Honn Qualls is Kraemer Professor of Aging Studies, Professor of Psychology, and Director of the Gerontology Center at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs . Michael A. Smyer is Professor of Psychology and Provost at Bucknell University.
- Author(s)Daniel L. Segal,Michael A. Smyer,Sara Honn Qualls
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUnderstanding Aging
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.