CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- Author(s)Asenath LaRue
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 370 p.
- Weight736 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsNormal Aging: Introduction to Aging and Older Adults. The Aging Brain. Cognition in Normal Aging. Neuropsychological Assessment Procedures. Examples of Normal Performance. Common Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders: Delirium and Dementia. Alzheimer's Disease. Parkinson's Disease. Vascular Dementia. Dementia: Case Examples. Depression. Depression: Case Examples. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.