Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary, comprehensive assessment of the state of aging and work addresses a wide range of topics relevant to academic researchers and practitioners, government and industry leaders, and workers and managers in the public and private sectors.
- Author BiographySara J. Czaja is the director of the Center on Research and Education for Aging and Technology, co-director of the Center on Aging, and a professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and the Department of Industrial Engineering at the University of Miami. Joseph Sharit is a professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering at the University of Miami.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note43 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Halftones, black and white
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJoseph Sharit,Sara J. Czaja
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.