All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen M. Golant
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyCurrently a professor at the University of Florida (Gainesville, USA), Dr. Stephen Golant has been conducting research on the housing, mobility, transportation, and long-term care needs of older adult populations for most of his academic career. He is a Fellow of the Gerontological Society of America and a Fulbright Senior Scholar award recipient. He recently received the Richard M. Kalish award from the Gerontological Society of America in recognition of his insightful and innovative publications on aging and life development in the behavioural and social sciences. The print and internet media have often featured his research and ideas and he has appeared on numerous television and radio programs, including ABC's national news program 20/20.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.