Aging of U.S. Air Force Aircraft: Final Report by National Materials Advisory Board, National Research Council, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Committee on Aging of U.S. Air Force Aircraft, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems (Paperback, 1997)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £49.74
- £18.29Trending at £27.44
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £8.97
- £11.18Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.83
- £8.11Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a strategy to address the technical needs and priorities associated with the US Air Force's aging airframe structures. This book includes a summary of the structural status of the aging force, identification of technical issues and research recommendations.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Aging of U.S. Air Force Aircraft, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems,Committee on Aging of U.S. Air Force Aircraft,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,National Materials Advisory Board,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.