Agonistic Democracy: Constituent Power in the Era of Globalisation by Mark Wenman (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneering analysis of agonistic democracy, its history, central thinkers and contribution to contemporary political theory.
- Author BiographyMark Wenman is Lecturer in Politics at the University of Nottingham, where he teaches contemporary political theory and the history of political thought. He has published articles on agonistic democracy and post-structuralism in leading academic journals, including Contemporary Political Theory, Philosophy and Social Criticism and Political Studies. Mark is a founding member of CONCEPT: The Nottingham Centre for Normative Political Theory.
- Author(s)Mark Wenman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.