CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionAgrarian transformations, market integration and globalization processes are impacting upon rural Southeast Asia with increasingly complex and diverse consequences. This book develops a multi-scalar approach to examine such resistance occurring in relation to agrarian transformations in the Southeast Asian region.
- Author BiographyDominique Caouette is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, Universite de Montreal, Canada. Sarah Turner is an Associate Professor in the Department of Geography, McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge ISS Studies in Rural Livelihoods
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 17 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDominique Caouette,Sarah Turner
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.