All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together research and debates in ecclesiology worldwide from a network of international scholars, research centres and projects in the field. This book includes chapters that discuss the variety of forms of doctrinal consensus found in ecumenical dialogues among Anglicans, Lutherans and Roman Catholics.
- Author BiographyDr Minna Hietamaki was a research fellow in the Catholic University in Leuven, Belgium, and has recently completed a doctorate in the University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Minna Hietamaki
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleEcclesiological Investigations
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.