Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough supply and demand remains pivotal to any analysis of agriculture, it is important to take into account factors such as property rights, government interventions through trade barriers, and environmental restrictions. These institutions are among the major factors considered in this analysis of agricultural finance.
- Author BiographyCharles B. Moss is Professor in the Department of Food and Resource Economics at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Charles B. Moss,Michael A. Gunderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Textbooks in Environmental and Agricultural Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 123 black & white tables, 29 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.