Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the expertise of some of the most prominent names in rural sociology, geography and anthropology, this book shows how globalization has opened up a new regulatory politics.
- Author BiographyVaughan Higgins is a lecturer in Sociology at Monash University, Australia. His areas of research include agricultural regulation and the role of new technologies in rural governing. Geoffrey Lawrence is Professor of Sociology and Head of the School of Social Science at the University of Queensland, Brisbane. His work spans the areas of rural and regional development, globalization and localization, and social aspects of natural resource management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Lawrence,Vaughan Higgins
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.