Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents data collected from the only project systematically carried out across Japan after the Fukushima accident. It reveals data about the real movement and accumulation of radioactivity in an ecological system.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note27 Tables, black and white; 69 Illustrations, color; 27 Illustrations, black and white; X, 204 p. 96 illus., 69 illus. in color.
- Weight496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKeitaro Tanoi,Tomoko M. Nakanishi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.