All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious edition: Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England: Tottel Publishing, 2008.
- Author BiographyChristopher Rodgers is Professor of Law at Newcastle University. He is an established author in the areas of property law and environmental law. He was Consulting Editor to Volume 1 (Agriculture) of the 4th and 5th editions of Halsbury's Laws of England, and is Editor in Chief of the Environmental Law Review. He is a regular contributor to the legal journals on property law and environmental law topics. He also has extensive experience as a consultant solicitor specialising in agricultural property work.
- Author(s)Christopher Rodgers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight604 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.40
- £30.27Trending at £30.76
- £13.59Trending at £13.81
- £14.62Trending at £14.86
- £14.24Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.