All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines key economic issues in the field of agricultural marketing and price analysis. This book introduces topics via simple presentation of key theory and applications of the theory through the use of mini-case studies and stylized spreadsheet models.
- Author BiographyJames Vercammen is Professor at the University of British Columbia, Canada, and currently holds a joint position with the Food and Resource Economics Group and the Sauder School of Business.
- Author(s)James Vercammen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Textbooks in Environmental and Agricultural Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables, 25 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.