All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses the issues of integration within food and fibre supply chains and the challenges of price risk. Integration and price risk are interwoven in agricultural supply chains through the problems of production risk and hoarding.
- Author BiographyJohn Williams is Executive Director of the Food and Fibre Supply Chain Institute, Senior Researcher and Consultant at the Australian Commodity Research Institute, Member of the Institute of Public Affairs, and Fellow in Agribusiness at Marcus Oldham College, Geelong, Australia. He is the author of Competition and Efficiency in International Food Supply Chains (Routledge, 2012), which was shortlisted for the 2013 Commodity Business Award: Commodity Market Policy & Advisory Award.
- Author(s)John Williams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEarthscan Food and Agriculture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 29 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.