All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores key interactions between changes in agriculture, patterns of land use and efforts to reduce greenhouse emissions from agriculture. This volume is based on inter-disciplinary science and policy interactions, exploring the way land use may aid in addressing or be affected by the onset of climate change and alterations in food demand.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEnvironment & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight886 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBruce A. McCarl,Floor Brouwe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.