Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionAgrobacterium is the tool of choice for plant genetic engineering with a host range featuring many commercially important crops. This comprehensive volume describes Agrobacterium's biology, interactions with host species, and uses in genetic engineering.
- Author BiographyDr. Tzvi Tzfira is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology at the University of Michigan. Dr. Vitaly Citovsky is a Professor in the Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology at Stony Brook University.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1181 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byTzvi Tzfira,Vitaly Citovsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.