Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures developments in the economics of agrobiodiversity and focuses on the role agrobiodiversity can have for economic development. Topics covered in this title include the economic modelling of agrobiodiversity, policy and governance solutions for the conservation of biodiversity in agricultural landscapes, contracts, markets and valuation.
- Author BiographyAndreas Kontoleon is a lecturer in Environmental Economics at the Department of Land Economy at the University of Cambridge, UK. Unai Pascual is a lecturer in Environmental Economics at the Department of Land Economy at the University of Cambridge, UK. Melinda Smale leads a global research program about economics and genetic resources at the International Food Policy Research Institute in Washington D.C, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Explorations in Environmental Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 61 black & white tables, 30 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndreas Kontoleon,Melinda Smale,Unai Pascual
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.