Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the relevant aspects of agricultural production related to the interactions between natural processes, human activities and the environment. It examines the functions of various agroecosystems at the field, landscape and global scale.
- Author BiographyKonrad Martin is biologist and agroecologist at the University of Hohenheim, Germany. His specific interests are animal-plant interactions and community ecology. He was involved in various international research projects in countries of Southeast Asia and conducted studies on biological pest control and food webs in agroecosystems, on insect diversity cultivated tropical landscapes, and on the effects of land use change on species interactions. Joachim Sauerborn studied agricultural sciences at the universities Giessen and Hohenheim, Germany. He conducted studies on weed ecology and agroecology in tropical and subtropical regions and spent a research period at the International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas in Aleppo, Syria. As a professor for agroecology at the University of Hohenheim, his main research is on land resources management in tropical regions. He has published several books and over 70 articles in refereed journals.
- Author(s)Joachim Sauerborn,Martin Konrad
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.