All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.81Trending at £12.33
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionA significant contribution to the ongoing debate on aid effectiveness, this work examines the extent to which trust is present in today's aid relationships. Pomerantz offers valuable recommendations, learned in years of fieldwork and research, that have the potential to transform the way that aid agencies operate.
- Author BiographyPhyllis R. Pomerantz has worked for the World Bank since 1979. Among other technical and managerial roles, she served as Country Manager and Country Director of Zambia and Mozambique from 1994 to 2000. Following her special assignment to research and write about aid relationships in Africa, she was appointed the World Bank's first Chief Learning Officer, the position she currently holds.
- Author(s)Phyllis R. Pomerantz
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight245 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.