All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a system founded by Nishio Sensei called Aikido Toho lai, which is the connection between the art of sword drawing and Aikido technique.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Russ, Bamberg, Germany, started training Karate at the age of 10. Always looking for something new, he joined many Dojos and experimented with different styles. But when he had the possibility to learn from the well-known Japanese teacher Shoji Nishio Sensei, Dr. Russ started learning swordsmanship and Aikido as the basis of his martial art. Now he runs his own Dojo, in which people learn the art of Aikido, Aikido Toho lai and Jiu Jitsu. Dr. Russ holds a 4th degree black belt in Aikido and Aikido Toho lai, a 6th degree black belt in Karate and a 2nd degree black belt in Jiu Jitsu.
- Author(s)Michael Russ
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note595 photos & illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.75
- £13.75Trending at £15.89
- £15.95Trending at £17.99
- £16.52Trending at £22.99
- £14.99Trending at £19.91
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.