CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
- £14.98Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated second edition of this funny, honest and practical guide to writing, shooting, reporting and producing for TV and multimedia journalism, from one of America's best-known and most-requested journalism trainers.
- Author BiographyAl Tompkins is one of America's best-known and most-requested journalism trainers. Tompkins has taught professional journalists at conferences, conventions, seminars and newsrooms in 46 states and five countries. Tompkins is the Broadcast and Online Group Leader for The Poynter Institute and has been awarded most of broadcast journalism's top honors, including The National Emmy, The Peabody, two Robert F. Kennedy Awards, and The American Bar Association's Silver Gavel for legal reporting.
- Author(s)Al Tompkins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.