All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explains many ways in which airbrushes can be used, in precise, simple language and illustrations. A wide variety of models are shown being given paint jobs including weathering techniques.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/1999
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleCompendium Modelling Manuals
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note117 colour illustrations
- Width198 mm
- Height269 mm
- Edited byJerry Scutts
Most relevant reviews
- pmca796519 Jul, 2016by
Airbrush techniques book
Covers a number of hobbies in reasonable detail.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.