All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionA single reference to all aspects of contemporary air dispersion modeling The practice of air dispersion modeling has changed dramatically in recent years, in large part due to new EPA regulations.
- Author BiographyALEX DE VISSCHER, PhD, is the Canada Research Chair in Air Quality and Pollution Control Engineering at the University of Calgary. Dr. De Visscher has published his findings in a wide range of areas, including air quality and waste gas treatment, advanced oxidation, solution chemistry, and greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, he has published a volume of the IUPAC-NIST Solubility Data Series dedicated to alkaline earth carbonates. Among his honors and accolades, Dr. De Visscher is a recipient of the University of Calgary's Killam Emerging Research Leader Award.
- Author(s)Alex De Visscher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width163 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.