All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal air mobility is an American invention. During the twentieth century, other nations developed capabilities to transport supplies and personnel by air to support deployed military forces.
- Author BiographyROBERT C. OWEN is a professor in the Department of Aeronautical Science at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona Beach. He teaches courses in aviation operations, law, and history and conducts research in national security affairs independently and as an adjunct to the Rand Corporation and the Air Force Research Institute. Owen holds a master's degree in African studies from UCLA and a PhD in history from Duke University. He lives in Port Orange, Florida.
- Author(s)Robert C. Owen
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.