All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the principles and practices underlying control processes with design examples for practicing engineers. This book discusses the performance, potential, and limitations of the control processes as a basis for intelligent planning of abatement systems. It examines flare processes, thermal oxidation, catalytic oxidation, and others.
- Author(s)Lawrence K. Wang
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleHandbook of Environmental Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1168 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.