All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the how-tos for making design engineering and on-site decisions as to instrumentation selection and scheduled usage. This book covers the basics of chemical risk assessment, biological assessment, engineering evaluation of mechanical system design criteria, and chemical or process engineering hazard assessments.
- Author(s)Dennis W. Day,Martha J. Boss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/12/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.