All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAir can be used in a variety of ways to make lightweight, flexible structures. It can be used to make inflatable structures, mobile structures and temporary buildings. This book looks at every facet of the subject, examining the different types of air structure, such as super pressure buildings, air beam structures, and buoyant structures.
- Author BiographyPete Silver and William McLean teach at the School of Architecture and the Built Environment at the University of Westminster, London, UK, and are the co-authors of Fabrication (2006), Introduction to Architectural Technology (2013), and Structural Engineering for Architects (2014).
- Author(s)Pete Silver,William McLean
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- Series TitleForm + Technique
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 illustrations, 175 in colour
- Weight280 g
- Width122 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.69Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.95Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.