Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Air Commodore (Ret'd) Dr. Peter Gray
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements 1. Introduction 2. Air Warfare, War Studies and Military History in the 21st Century 3. Air Warfare Historiography and Sources 4. Air Power Thinking and Theory 5. Air Warfare in Practice 6. Leadership and Command of Air Warfare 7. Legality, Legitimacy and Ethics of Air Warfare 8. Air Warfare Strategy, Operations and Tactics 9. Concluding Comments Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyPeter Gray is RAeS Senior Research Fellow in Air Power Studies, University of Birmingham, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.