CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionExtensive academic research into pollution-related activities in two major industries shows that while there may be a negative impact on corporate performance in the short run from pollution abatement measures, the cost disappears over time.
- Author BiographyMARTIN FREEDMAN is Professor of Accounting at the State University of New York at Binghamton./e Widely published in economics, accounting and the environment, his articles have appeared in journals such as Environmental Management, Critical Perspectives in Accounting, Advances in Public Interest Accounting, Business and Society Review, California Management Review, Challenge, and Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal. BIKKI JAGGI is Professor of Accounting at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ./e His articles have appeared in such journals as the Accounting Review, Management Accounting, Environmental Management, and Financial Analysis Journal. He is author of one book, co-author of another, and has contributed chapters to several books on management.
- Author(s)Bikki L. Jaggi,Martin Freedman
- Date of Publication30/07/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.