All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who airbrush the joys are well known, as well of course, the trials and tribulations of managing the instrument itself, this title helps them learn significant skills - to master not only colour and shade, and also air pressure, paint consistency and the diverse ways of masking and shading that can help to achieve such results.
- Author BiographyFred Crellin learnt how to airbrush while studying Industrial Design and Modelling at Wolverhampton University. In subsequent years, he honed his airbrush skills before establishing his own company specializing in custom painting, portraits and cartoons. He qualified as a teacher and runs the Artimagination Airbrush School from his own classroom studio. Fred regularly shows his work at local art galleries and exhibitions.
- Author(s)Fred Crellin
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note399 colour photographs 15 professional shots
- Weight714 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- richardv551601 Aug, 2016by
great book but would had like to know how to mix acrylic thinner
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.24Trending at £11.78
- £5.11Trending at £6.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £12.79Trending at £14.76
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.27Trending at £8.56
- £12.22Trending at £16.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.