All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and extensively illustrated history of the Airbus A380; the iconic double-decker, wide-body, 4 engine jet airliner. Details each aspect of its developmental history, both its career milestones and the legacy it looks set to provide to a new generation of aviation engineers, enthusiasts and passengers.
- Author BiographyGraham Simons is a highly regarded aviation historian with extensive contacts within the field. He is the author of Mosquito: The Original Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (2011), B-17 - The Fifteen Ton Flying Fortress (2011), and Valkyrie: The North American XB-70 (also 2011), all published by Pen and Sword Books. He lives near Peterborough.
- Author(s)Graham Simons
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteIntegrated black and white and colour images
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £19.07
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £10.82Trending at £11.26
- £10.74Trending at £14.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £36.91Trending at £42.00
- £11.13Trending at £14.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.