All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is about making the transition from co-pilot to airline captain. It is not a guide to the basic skills of flying, but a book about leadership and management. The author presents real-life situations, raises questions, poses options and offers some possible solutions.
- Author BiographySal J. Fallucco's career spanned more than 40 years in aviation, 33 of which were spent flying as a commercial airline pilot following a 5 year tour as a Naval Transport pilot. Type rated on: C-130, C-118, B707, B720, B727, L1011, SA 227, B747, B757, B767, he held a Flight Instructors certificate for both airplane and instrument. His commercial airline experience included 23 years as a management pilot serving as Instructor Pilot, Check Airman, Flight Manager, Manager of Pilots, Director of Pilot Development, Staff Vice President of Safety & Engineering, and Staff Vice President of Training for TWA, and most recently as an Aviation Consultant.
- Author(s)Sal J. Fallucco
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.