All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated text provides the latest information needed to perform return-to-service-quality maintenance and repair of aircraft electrical systems.
- Author BiographyThomas K. Eismin is a professor of aviation technology and has been teaching at Purdue University since 1977. He has held several Federal Aviation Administration certifications, including Inspection Authorization, Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic, Designated Mechanic Examiner, and Private Pilot with Instrument and Lighter-Than-Air ratings. Professor Eismin is author of previous editions of Aircraft Electricity and Electronics.
- Author(s)Thomas K. Eismin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleAviation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, colour plates
- Weight1204 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.