CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.44
- £19.19Trending at £32.57
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £8.21Trending at £9.68
- £16.88Trending at £20.02
- £52.65Trending at £58.50
- £12.33Trending at £13.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to present a realistic exposure to the aircraft engine design process. Topics include: aircraft constraint analysis; aircraft mission analysis; engine parametric (on-design) analysis; engine sizing; burners; turbines; after-burners; and nozzles.
- Author(s)Daniel H. Daley,Jack D. Mattingly,William H. Heiser
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication01/04/1987
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleAIAA Education Series
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.