CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the principles and equations required for evaluating the performance of an aircraft.
- Author(s)David L. Birdsall,W. Austyn Mair
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/1996
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.