All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.28Was:£15.95Free postage
- £13.20Was:£15.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to aircraft modelling which covers everything from the basic principles to making your first flying model through to advanced scale construction models. With step-by-step instructions and detailed scaled plans and illustrations.
- Author BiographyKelvin Shacklock began modelling aircraft at primary school and has retained an interest ever since. He is a member of the New Zealand Model Aeronautical Association and has served as President of the Christchurch Radio Flyers. A self-employed designer and computer graphics artist, he has worked in advertising, publishing and industrial design. He was the stylist for the Hamilton Marine Jet Boat Thunderball, featured in the James Bond movie of the same name.
- Author(s)Kelvin Shacklock
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note538 black & white photographs; 75 scale plans; 95 line drawings;
- Weight998 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gary1701hilda07 Feb, 2015by
Very good for the money.
For the subject it covered it is one of the best I've seen. It has been a good help to me, and still is. With having this to go with my old one, I can cut up the old and make more copy's to the right size for making the models that it shows.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77